Foreign Experience in the Development of Private Forms of Management
This paper discusses the foreign experience in the development of private forms of management in Uzbekistan. The formation of forms of ownership, as a rule, is a long process in terms of finding effective forms of management. Ownership of property is rather the legal side of the problem, and the organization of management is rather not only about solving economic problems, but at the same time it is a solution to social problems, since people work in order to earn money and satisfy the vital needs of workers.
2. Klimova M. Privatization of the public sector in Western Europe / Economic Issues, 2020, No. 4.
3. Urumova F.M. Problems of Institutional Systems and Institutional System Transformation of the Transitional Economy: Monograph / Ed. doc. economy sciences, prof. G.P. Zhuravleva; North Ossetian State University, Vladikavkaz: SOGU Publishing House, 2004.
4. Kudratov R.R. Problems of ensuring food security in conditions of land scarcity and labor surplus. – Moscow: MAKS Press, 2015, 320 p.
5. Babaev V. Problems of development of personal subsidiary farming / Economic sciences, 2020, No. 2.
6. Modern United States of America. – Moscow: Politizdatstvo, 2018, p. 540-542.
7. Romanenko. The main directions of stabilization of the economy of the agricultural sector. // The Economist, 2018, No. 9 p.
8. Khitrov A.N. State regulation of agricultural production in developed capitalist countries. – Moscow: VNIITEI APC, 1990. Economic mechanism of public function. / Ed. Abalkina L.I. – Moscow: Thought, 1986, 269 p.
9. Miloserdov V.V. The agrarian question: what does the American experience teach // APK: economics, management, 1993, No. 4, p. 24.
10. Sharipov A.F. Problems of radical transformations. / Zhurn. “Kishovarz”, Dushanbe, 1998, No. 2.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright for this article is retained by the author(s), with first publication rights granted to the journal. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/).