Involvement of Non-Governmental Non-Profit Organizations in Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals: The Legal Framework and Issues of Its Improvement
This article analyzes the participation of non-governmental non-profit organizations operating in the Republic of Uzbekistan in achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Proposals were made to amend and supplement the existing legislation to improve the legal framework for their activities.
2. Otaxonov F. The role of the Oliy Majlis in achieving the national goals and objectives of sustainable development. https://uza.uz/.
3. Nurov J. The role of the International Charitable Foundation “For a Healthy Generation” in protecting the health of children in our country. http://sau.uz/. November 11, 2020.
4. Speech by President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh. Mirziyoyev at the 75th Session of the United Nations General Assembly https://www.gazeta.uz/. September 23, 2020.
5. Ecosan - International Fund for Ecology and Health. http://geografiya.uz/.
6. Tasks of the Ministry of Economic Development and Poverty Reduction. https://mi neconomy.uz/.
7. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, “On approval of the concept of development of civil society in 2021-2025”, National Database of Legislation, 2021.
8. Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Public Oversight”, National Database of Legislation, 2018.
9. Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On self-governing bodies of citizens”, National Legislative Database, 2021.
10. Mamasiddiqov M.M., Otajonov A.A. et al. Development and improvement of mechanisms for establishing effective public control over the activities of government agencies in our country / Monograph. Team of authors. Responsible editor Doctor of Law Sciences, Prof. M.M. Mamasiddiqov. – Tashkent. Lesson press. 2020. – p. 278.
11. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 6181 of March 4, 2021 “On approval of the Concept of development of civil society in 2021-2025”.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright for this article is retained by the author(s), with first publication rights granted to the journal. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/).