Digital Economy and the Evolution of Artificial Intelligence
In the light of our awareness of the immersion in the era of breakthrough technologies of revolution 4.0, this article reflects current issues of recent times and the evolutionary trends of the global economy: the need for digitalization of business processes, the introduction of artificial intelligence in the country’s economy, the use of Business Intelligence technologies to improve the efficiency of enterprises, increase productivity of labour and more equitable redistribution of benefits between all participants of the processes of transformation of sovereign states into strongholds of global corporatocracy.
2. Arkhipova N.I, Krapchatova I.N, Merkulov V.N. (2013). “Organizational structureng innovative business units within the distributed technology centers in Russian industry”, RSUH/RGGU Bulletin. “Management” Series, No 6, (107), - p. 124-132.
3. Bayer J. Business Intelligence Strategy: A Practical Guide for Achieving BI excellence. S.a: MC Press Online, LLC Ketchum, IBM.
4. Cherkessov, A.G. (2018), “Business Intelligence as an IT solution and technology for the production of business information in the modern global economy”, Audit and financial analysis, No 2, - p. 442-443.
5. Harris, J. (2010), “How to turn Data into a strategic asset”, Outlook Journal. Accenture, Vol. 2, - p. 1-11.
6. Izmalkova, S.A., Golovina, T.A. (2015), “The usage of global technologies BIG DATA in the management of economic systems”, Bulletin of Tula State University. Economic and legal sciences, Vol. 4-1, - p. 151-158.
7. Kharlanov, A.S. and Novikov, M.M. (2019), “The financial services market in the Eurasian Economic Union. Trends and development”, News of Higher Educational Institutions, Series: Economics, Finance and Production Management, Vol. 3 (41), - p. 26-30. ISSN 2073-6304 • Вестник РГГУ: Серия “Экономика. Управление. Право”. 2020. № 1 Цифровая экономика и эволюция искусственного интеллекта
8. Lyubinin, A.B. and Yakutin, Yu.V. (2013), “A unique innovation in the automation of management and accounting (“System”. Multi-level capabilities for the formation and analysis of business indicators in online mode)”, Russian Economic Journal, Vol. 5, - p. 26-40.
9. Rybapkin, V.E., Mantusov, V.B., Loginov, B.B., Tolmachev, P.I., Gribanich, V.M., Kutovoi, V.M., Rudneva, A.O. and Pospelov, V.K. (2018), International economic relations, 10th ed., (Golden Fund of Russian Textbooks), Moscow, Russia.
10. Savchuk, V.P. “Business Intelligence. Principles, technologies, training”, Financial Management, No 197, - p. 54-58.
11. Shcherbanin, Yu.A., Zenkina, E.V., Tolmachev, P.I., Gribanich, V.M., Drynochkin, A.V., Korolev, E.V., Kutovoi, V.M., Loginov, B.B. (2019), Mirovaya ekonomika [World economy], 5th ed. revised and enlarged, Moscow, Russia.
12. Sokolyanskii, V.V., Pashkov, B.S. “Big Data technologies and their installation in economic research”, Economical Science Questions, Vol. 4 (74), - p. 167-169.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright for this article is retained by the author(s), with first publication rights granted to the journal. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/).