Developing Students’ Imagination Through Illustration and Illustrations in Fine Arts Classes
The article discusses the specific features of illustrations and their importance in the development of students’ imagination. In addition, the development of imagination in students through the use of illustration, the use of opportunities for illustration in ensuring the continuity of age in children, the continuity of art classes, the requirements for the use of illustration in fine arts classes and the book the functions of illustrations in understanding the content are highlighted.
2. Sulaymanov A., Abdullayev N. “Fine arts”. Textbook for 7 th grade – 2006 y.
3. Sobirov Sarvar Tursunmurotovich. “IMPORTANCE OF ILLUSTRATIONS FOR PERCEPTION OF CONTENT OF THE BOOK”. European Journal of Research and Reflection in Educational Sciences. Volume 8, Number 4, 2020.
4. Sultanov X.E, Sobirov S.T. “Methods of teaching fine arts” (for 1st grade). Textbook, Tashkent region CHDPI, Chirchik 2021.
5. X.E.Sultanov. “Painting” Textbook, T.: VNESHINVESTROM LLC, 2019.
6. Sobirov S.T. An Explanatory Dictionary of Fine Arts Terms. Methodical manual, Tashkent region CHDPI, Chirchik 2021.
7. Sultanov X.E., Sobirov S.T., Anqaboyev R.T. “Young artist circle” Methodical manual / TSPU named after Nizami / Tashkent, 2016, p.64.
8. Gurovich L. M. “Child and book”. Moscow: Prosveshchenie, 2002.
9. Sobirov S.T, Sultanov X. E, Ismatov U. Sh. “Illustration and the Influence of Illustrator on Children’s Understanding of Fairy Tales and Works of Art in Books”. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, Vol. 24, Issue 05, 2020, p.3526-3533.
10. Sobirov S.T. “The importance of studying the life and creative activity of graphic artists in the development of children's creative abilities”. INNOVATIONS IN PEDAGOGY AND PSYCHOLOGY 2nd special issue, 2020. p. 459-464.
11. Sobirov S.T. “Some factors that impede the development of students’ creative abilities in fine art classes”. Asian Journal of Research, № 1-3, 2020, p. 214-218.
12. Sobirov S.T. “IMPORTANCE OF ILLUSTRATIONS FOR PERCEPTION OF CONTENT OF THE BOOK”. European Journal of Research and Reflection in Educational Sciences. Volume 8, Number 4, 2020, p. 98-101.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright for this article is retained by the author(s), with first publication rights granted to the journal. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/).