The Work of Law Enforcement Agencies on the Roofs of Information Technology Activities, Such as the Sector of Reform and Improvement of Results
The article sequence article outlines the reforms carried out to introduce modern information and communication technologies and systems into the activities of the internal affairs bodies to ensure public order, in particular, the results of the legislation adopted in this area and the results achieved through their implementation into practice, as well as creation of an electronic criminogenic map of the administrative territory and, on its basis, the need to create a special software system that allows for automatic distribution of forces and means, operational management, early prediction of incidents and crimes, as well as electronic methodological guidance on the algorithm of actions of employees sent to the scene is substantiated.
2. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. DP-6196 dated March 26, 2021 “On measures to raise the work of law enforcement agencies in the field of public security and the fight against crime to a new level in terms of quality” // National Database, 26.03.2021, No. 06/21/6196/0240).
3. Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June 19, 2018 No. RP-3786 “On additional measures to ensure public order in the city of Tashkent, crime prevention and increase the effectiveness of the fight against crime” // National Database of Legislation. 2019. No. 07/19/4343/3206.
4. Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. RP-5050 of April 2, 2021 “On additional organizational measures to further improve the activities of law enforcement agencies in the field of public safety and combating crime” // National Database of Legislation, 02.04.2021., No. 07/21/5050/0280.
5. Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated February 14, 2018 No. RP-3528 “On the introduction of a qualitatively new system of public order, crime prevention and fight against crime in Tashkent” // National Database of Legislation. – 2020. – No. 07/20/4639/0345.
6. Ismailov Isamiddin. Prospects for the development of the public security system in Uzbekistan. Journal of Law Research. 2022, 7 vol., issue 2, pp.12-20.
7. Zhdanov Yu.N. Patrol goes online // [Electronic source]. URL: https://rg.ru/201 9/11/07/ chem-budet-otlichatsia-policiia-budushchego.html (Zhdanov Yu.N. Patrol goes online).
8. Tsimbal V.N. Some issues of using information technologies by police officers // Society and Law. 2015. No. 1 (51). P. 233-237.
9. Kevin Strom. Research on the Impact of Technology on Policing Strategy in the 21st Century // 2016. – P. 7. [Электрон манба]. – URL: https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdf files1/nij/grants/ 251140.pdf.
10. Kozlov, A.A. Trends in increasing the effectiveness of the use of internal troops in areas of emergency // 4th International Scientific Conference on Military-Technical Problems, Problems of Defense and Security and the Use of Dual-Use Technologies: Proceedings. report – Minsk: GU “BelISA”, 2009. P. 43-44.
11. Mirziyoev Sh.M. If the rule of law prevails, justice will prevail, there will be no room for crime // Speech of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev on January 10 at a video conference on the future tasks of ensuring peace and public security, crime prevention / People’s speech. 2019. 10 Jan.
12. Vasiliev V.D. Concepts of organizing the activities of the police and the possibility of their use in domestic practice: Based on the materials of the USA and some countries of Western Europe: Abstract of the thesis. dis. ... cand. in law science. M., 2005. P. 24.
13. Khizhnyakov N.G. Police in the system of executive power of the Russian Federation (theoretical and organizational-legal aspects): dis. … cand. in law science. M., 1998. P. 190.
14. Buloychik V.M., Zheleznyakov A.V. Experience in the organization of management in the protection of public order in law enforcement agencies of foreign countries based on the use of geoinformation technologies // Science and Technology News. - GU “BelISA”. - Minsk: 2009. No. 2 (11). P. 23-26.
Copyright (c) 2022 Sanjar Sobirovich Sharipov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright for this article is retained by the author(s), with first publication rights granted to the journal. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/).