Development of Methodological Competence of University Teachers in the Context of Inclusive Education
At the present stage of the development of education in the world and domestic pedagogy are increasingly turning to the idea of inclusive education, which implies access to education for all, including for persons with special educational needs. Supporting the idea of inclusive education, implementing the introduction of inclusive practice, educational institutions operate in an innovative mode. The professional standard of teachers indicates that in the new social conditions there is a requirement – the willingness and ability of teachers to teach all persons without exception, regardless of their inclinations, development abilities, limited opportunities. This requirement entails the expansion of the functional responsibilities of teachers, changes in professionally significant and personal characteristics, but reliance only on traditional pedagogical skills and abilities is insufficient. The presentation of new functions and the increase in the requirements for the activities of teachers in the context of inclusive education lead to various difficulties for them. Practice of educational organizations higher education in the field of teaching people with special educational needs indicates that the educational process requires deep study, especially the content of its educational and methodological support, which significantly complicates the process of implementing inclusive education technologies. It is necessary to develop scientific and methodological complexes, methodological and educational products, programs professional training of teachers to work in inclusive education.
2. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated October 8, 2019, No. UP-5847.
3. Universal Declaration of Human Rights [Electronic resource]. — Access mode: http:/ /www.un.org/ru / documents/decl_conv/declarations/declhr.
4. Abdulgalimov G. L. Model of readiness of a modern teacher for professional activity / G. L. Abdulgalimov // Standards and monitoring in education. - 2009. – No. 5. – pp. 44-47.
5. Avdeeva A. P. Socio-psychological barriers of communication of students with limited hearing in the inclusive educational environment of the university / A. P. Avdeeva, Yu. A. Safonova // Science and Education. – 2016. – № 7. –345-351.
6. Adolf V. A. Updating the process of teacher training based on the modeling of professional activity / V. A. Adolf. – Krasnoyarsk, 2005. – 212 p.
7. Alyokhina, S. V. Inclusive education: from politics to practice / S. V. Alyokhina // Psychological science and education. – 2016. – 1. – pp. 136-145.
8. Alyokhina S. V. Inclusive education for children with disabilities / S. V. Alyokhina // Modern educational technologies in working with children with limited health opportunities : monograph / N. V. Novikova, L. A. Kazakova, S. V. Alyokhina; under the general editorship of N.V. Laletin; Sib. Feder. un-t, Krasnoyar. gos. ped. V. P. Astafiev University [et al.]. – Krasnoyarsk, 2013. – pp. 71-95.
9. Volkova V. V. Classification of pedagogical conditions for the implementation of inclusive education in higher education [Electronic resource]
10. V. Volkova, E. V. Mikhalchi // Journal of the Ministry of Public Education. – 2015. – Issue 3. http: //ejournall8.com/en/archive.html?number =2015-03-31-13:03:45&journa l=3.167
11.Volodin A. A. Analysis of the content of the concept of “organizational-pedagogical conditions” / A. A. Volodin, N. G. Bondarenko // Proceedings of Tula State University. Humanities. – 2014. – 143-150.
12.Volosnikova L. M. Risks of educational inclusion : experience of regional research of Tyumen State University / L. M. Volosnikova, G. Z. Efimova, O. V. Ogorodnova // Psychological science and education. – 2017. – No. 1. – pp. 98-105.
13.Volskaya O. V. Models of implementation of inclusive education in the modern world / O. V. Volskaya [et al.] [Electronic resource] // Modern problems of science and education. – 2014. – No. 6. https://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?i d=17065.
14.Voronin A. S. Dictionary of terms on general and social pedagogy / A. S. Voronin. – Yekaterinburg : GOU VPO UGTU-UPI, 2006. – 135 p.
15.World Conference on Education of Persons with Special Needs: Accessibility and Quality, Salamanca, Spain. – June 7-10, 1994. http://www.un.org/ru/do cuments/decl_c onv/declarations/pdf/ salamanka.pdf.
Copyright (c) 2022 Gavhar Saparovna Abdullayeva
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Copyright for this article is retained by the author(s), with first publication rights granted to the journal. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/).